106 Squadron Reunion & Annual Dinner
Product Code: 2021-FOMA-Dinner
Units in Stock: 114
106 Squadron Reunion & FOMA Annual Dinner at The Dower House, Woodhall Spa
Wednesday 7th July 2021
7:00 for 7:30pm
We have taken the early opportunity to secure the above date at the Dower House for a combined 106 Sqn reunion and annual dinner gathering in 2021. Please note that this event is open to Veterans, families of veterans and FOMA members only. As people and organisations delay social events in 2021 we felt it was wise to make plans early to avoid disappointment and of course it is something to look forward to in our diaries too, but please note, this particular event is not open to the general public.
We would be delighted to see members, 106 Squadron veterans and their families at the event. The Dower House is a fabulous venue and it is sure to be a great evening. Dinner will be a three course menu. If you are available to join us, it would be wonderful to see you and finally be able to catch up.
Once you have secured your seat at the table, and made payment for your tickets please then email your menu choices to our Membership Secretary, Stuart Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org .
When submitting your menu choices please quote your order number in the email.
In the meantime from everyone at FOMA we look forward to seeing you 2021... MenuStarters
- Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Ham Hock and Pea Terrine with Piccalilli and French stick slices
- Prawns and Crayfish bound in a Marie Rose sauce, sat on Little Gem lettuce leaf with buttered brown bread
- Pan-fried Supreme of Chicken with leek and Stilton sauce
- Lincolnshire Pork Loin with sage and onion stuffing, crackling, apple sauce, roast potatoes and pan juices
- Baked Sea Bass Fillet in a garlic and herb crumb, placed on a pesto cream sauce
Tea, coffee and mints to follow
- Homemade Bakewell Tart with vanilla Crème Anglaise
- Traditional Lemon Posset served with shortbread biscuits